Below you’ll find helpful information to ensure your Recharge session goes smoothly.
Recharge 2016 Agenda
||From Good to Great
||Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
||Our Personal Journey to Greatness
Below are detailed instructions to utilize each tool—please read carefully.
Virtual attendees must register for their webinar session on GoToWebinar—this is different from your Recharge registration. You’ll receive an email with the link to register for your session.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from ADTRAV Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org> with detailed instructions on how to join your session and add the session to your calendar. If you do NOT receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar, please email email@example.com.
- Test Your Connection and Audio: The link below provides detailed instructions for how to test your connection and audio from your desktop: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M050001
- Ensure Proper System Requirements: View the “System Requirements for Attendees” link below for a step-by-step guide on how to ensure your system meets the requirements. All virtual attendees are expected to attend via computer to view their session. Please do not utilize your mobile phone.
If you have not already downloaded GoToMeeting, you will need to do so prior to joining your session. Please follow the instructions in the link below:
- ONE DAY BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- Review Poll Everywhere instructions below or on Journeys, and join on your mobile phone.
- Review GoToWebinar instructions or on Journeys.
- Test GoToWebinar.
- THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION
- Join Poll Everywhere via your mobile phone if you have not already.
- Join your session via GoToWebinar 30 minutes prior to the session’s start time.
Joining Your Session
Please join your session 30 minutes before it begins. Your session login information will be in your confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
Having Problems Joining?
If you experience any issues, please review the following link for common problems and their solutions: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/all_files/G2M030004
Having Audio Problems?
Please see the link below for a list of common audio problems and solutions: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/meeting/all_files/G2M050006.
Questions During Your Session?
- Questions from associates regarding Recharge presentations can be submitted via GoToWebinar in the question box (ONLY the moderator will see your question).
- Questions regarding GoToWebinar should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 3117.
During your Recharge session, you’ll have the opportunity to ask and respond to questions in real time using your mobile phone! Comprehensive results for each question will appear on the screen. Individual responses will not be reviewed or displayed.
Please follow the steps below to participate—the more associates who respond, the more accurate results will be!
- Text RECHARGE2016 to 22333 any time before your session begins to opt in to the poll.
- You’ll receive a text message from Poll Everywhere that says, “You have joined ADTRAV Travel Management’s session (RECHARGE2016)…”
- During your session, use your mobile phone to reply to questions via text message to 22333 as they are presented. The results will be shown in real time! You can also submit your own questions.
- To opt out of Poll Everywhere after your session, text “LEAVE”.
For help, please contact email@example.com or call ext. 3117.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any assistance!