How Many New Contacts Will You Make?
The ADTRAV trade show is coming up on January 28, the final day of the 2018 Annual Meeting! This year, we have numerous airlines, individual hotel properties, hospitality management companies, more vacation vendors, and many new participants!
For vendors, the trade show is an opportunity to interact with you (their front line) and provide information about their services. For attendees, the trade show is an opportunity to learn more about ALL of ADTRAV’s suppliers—not just vendors you already interact with on a regular basis. Use the trade show to become better educated, so we can all better serve our clients.
Let’s remember our motto—Service Nonstop!
NAVIGATE THE TRADE SHOW LIKE A PRO
- Have a Plan
- Review the participant list and floorplan (forthcoming) prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Identify vendors you interact with and note table locations of unfamiliar vendors.
- Vendor name badges will have an “Exhibitor” ribbon for easy identification.
- Dress to Impress (Comfortably!)
- You are a representative of ADTRAV. Wear business casual attire and comfy shoes.
- Be sure to wear your name badge proudly so vendors can identify you.
- Get Out There and Network
- The more people you speak with, the more you will learn and make important contacts.
- If you have business cards, bring them with you.
- Don’t forget to smile! J
- Discover Untapped Opportunities
- The more engaged you are, the more you will benefit from the trade show.
It’s GAME TIME! We are once again playing a game during the trade show! BIG prizes will be available—who will win? Stay tuned for more details!
- Vendors support our Annual Meeting financially. Let’s show them our support by making this the best trade show yet!
If you have any questions, please email Annual.Meeting@adtrav.com.